[Item Code: Callista]
- Shipping to any residential or commercial address nationwide
* Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us for a quote
Door "Slab" Orders:
Doors are Delivered Unfinished, Slab Only
* No frame, casing or hardware are included, unless otherwise noted. Door is not prepped for hinges or a handle.
Pre-hung unit include matching stain-grade jambs, heavy-duty pivot hinges made by Rixson (available in Black or Satin Nickel), aluminum door shoe, oak threshold (sill) and hole prep for the handle & latch.
This is a knocked down pre-hung door option that is easy to assemble and to install. Door slabs and Jambs are precisely pre-machined to match each other at the assemblage points.
Lux Doors carries a variety of contemporary sleek style, high quality solid core wood doors handcrafted from the finest species of wood. Built for performance, durability and beauty for long years of enjoyment. A pivot door rotates on a pivot box in the floor and the top jamb rather than traditional door side hinges. These doors have become popular in last few years because they are ideal for large panels, have a cool contemporary vibe, and unique opening architectures. Pivot Doors revolve around a hinge that is offset from where a hinge would be on a traditional door. The craftsmanship and technology of a Pivot hinge allows for a larger opening than most other types of doors since traditional hinges cannot carry the same kind of weight. Our doors can be ordered pre-hung or slab only.
- Built to last with engineered frame and warp-resistant technology
- Engineered stile and rail construction protects the door against warping, shrinking and splitting
- Stile and Rail core contains the same mahogany species and provides superior durability with excellent sound-damping qualities
- Door Thickness: 2-1/4" Thick
- Finish Type: Unfinished
- Wood species: We carry variety of wood species from Mahogany, Teak, Oak and more
- Can be used for Exterior or Interior application
Warranty: All Lux Custom Wood Doors warranted for 1-year.
- Packaging: Loose
- Optional: Additional charge for Heavy Duty Concealed Magnetic Catch plus Installation $199.00